Saturday 20 March 2010

24 hour cycle marathon!

No it isn't me lol. This is a very special weekend though. It started at noon today in Gorredijk, Friesland a 24 hour indoor cycle marathon by some lovely people with funds being raised for the same wonderful cause I support : The Rutger Hauer Starfish Association. You can find out more info by looking at their website

http://www.sportcentrumunifit.nl/home.axd

You will need to be able to read dutch though lol. Aren't some people just amazing? I <3 all lovely people.
Good luck to them for this currently happening event, I bet they are having lots of fun. I hope they raise a ton and then some and aren't too tired tomorrow xxx

In other news, nothing exciting to report other than the predictable yes I am running regularly as well as swimming and haven't broken any bones yet. I shall be buying a new pair of running shoes soon and will post a pic of them here alongside  a pic of my old ones ;p. I do have some exciting news but I can't tell you that until next year ;D

So on that enigmatic note.............

Happy weekend everyone

Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment