Saturday 9 May 2009

Let us eat cake (and lots of it)



Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy 40th birthday toooo meeeee....!

Yes today it is that day. It had to come, I'm okay with it. I am having a no exercise day though and am happy that this day falls on a weekend so I can celebrate it with my beloved. Last sunday he was 50 and I baked him a beautiful chocolate cake as you can see. When asked if he would be returning the favour he said 'how?' But we did have a lie in with plenty of coffee and then a bought chocolate gateau appeared. Here you can see a pic of both cakes. We are having a relaxing day together although some pc time has been allowed lol, We have consumed much coffee and cake and as predicted I feel no different! I am looking forward to this evening when we go out for a meal to my favourite indian restaurant.

Happy weekend one and all. Hugs Sarah xxx

2 comments: