Sunday 20 March 2011

The countdown is on...............

Yesterday, it arrived at last my information pack for the Brighton Marathon. Very exciting I am in the green wave and my number is 6369. Not that I think you have a hope of seeing me amongst the thousands of other runners, but you can try ;D The pack contained the usual stuff but also a rather large plastic bag. I am puzzled as to why they've sent us this. I mean, what are we supposed to do with it? Also we get a goodie bag on completing the run. Oh well, no doubt it will come in handy. My left knee is aching abit today but I'll be alright. I'm thinking positive as usual and well, 26 miles isn't that much is it? I also have a brightly coloured starfish hat for Joe. It matches my own and she can look silly right along side me. Take care people and remember to spread the word and also visit my website if you wish to sponsor me. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment