Saturday 2 April 2011

One week to go......

This time next saturday I will be on my way to Brighton ;) I am traveling by train with my other half and we shall be staying there for 2 nights. I am really excited about the marathon and cannot wait! A good friend is traveling down to see me and offer her support. I am excited about that too as I haven't seen her in such a long while. Unfortunately there is some sad news I will be a lone runner in this race. Joe has had to postpone her race until next year. She has had various health issues which have mean't that she hasn't been able to train as she should for this year. I am sad for her but wish her all the luck for next year. Its a shame we can't be running together, her health has to come first and she is still coming to Brighton to meet me. I look forward to that. Take care Joe. So this weekend I shall collect all the things together I need to take with me so that I don't forget anything. My race number is 6369 and I am in the green wave. If you want to help HIV+ kids throughout the world and help me to help them please do sponsor me. I can't express how much I appreciate it and how much it is still needed. Thank you xxx Also yesterday I did my first vlog which is experimental and now on YouTube. I enjoyed it and hope to make it a regular thing. It could get addictive


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzlxcDKdcww

Have a good weekend everyone and keep smiling

Lots of Love Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment