Saturday 9 June 2012

Changes


As you can tell at a glance I have given this blog a new template. I hope that you like it. I am grateful to all 8 of my subscribers if you are still here following this xxx The countdown clock is still here but is at the very bottom of the page. I have also been looking back of this blog with a twinge of nostalgia and decided that I quite like it actually, even if nobody else does LOL Time truly does fly. I apparently started this blog on 1oth January 2009 already! I had forgotten that I had written about the first science festival I ever volunteered for here, the same year. I should move that to my science blog really 'Chemistress' even if it will be out of synch. Those photo's are pretty great one I think. Captures the fun we had. As promised I shall be back with running news and HIV news. Take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment