Saturday 10 January 2009

WELCOME

Hello there and welcome! I am very happy to have you reading me. Whilst I am an experienced and addicted blog reader this is my very first blog so please bear with me. I hope you will stay around and enjoy this blog as its aim is for a very important cause. I am now officially registered into the 2009 Bupa Greater Manchester 10k run which takes place on Sunday 17th May 2009 and will also be televised by the BBC. I guess the purpose of this blog is twofold, following my journey as I train and also to promote my favourite AIDS charity The Rutger Hauer Starfish Association and its goals. See my website for more details

http://sarahstracks.webplus.net

All feedback and comments are very very welcome and I am of course now accepting sponsorship. Please support us and encouragement me. Its not easy being athletically challenged LOL.

happy 2009 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment